Hotel details and reservations for the March 2013 conference is stated below.
The March 2013 Intellectbase International Consortium Academic Conference will be held at the Grande Centre Point Ratchadamri Hotel and Residence. A limited number of rooms are available to conference attendees at the discounted rates below:
||SPECIAL GROUP RATE (Nett Baht)
||3400 (Approx. US$112.00)
Grand Suite (1 Bedroom)
||4100 (Approx. US$135.00)
The above rates were inclusive of:
For sightseeing in Bangkok click here.
- Service charge 10% and government tax.
- Complimentary daily breakfast as number of occupy per room.
- Complimentary internet access (Under rules and regulations of Centre Point's Management).
- Complimentary welcome drink upon arrival.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: TBA (For extension, email firstname.lastname@example.org)Submissions received after the deadline will be published in the Flash Drive only of the conference proceeding.
ABSTRACTS, RESEARCH-IN-PROGRESS, FULL PAPERS, CASE STUDIES, POSTERS etc. should be emailed as an MS Word attachment to email@example.com. Author(s) will usually be notified of Acceptance / Feedback via email within 3-15 days of Submission.
Participants are invited to exchange ideas and share experiences on new research challenges, findings and state-of-the-art solutions. All Conceptual and Empirical papers are very welcome.
All accepted papers are double-blind, peer reviewed and will be published in the conference proceedings upon registration. Recommended Papers will be considered for Journal Publication.
Topics include, but are not limited to the following academic disciplines:
BUSINESS, EDUCATION, SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, MUSIC, ARTS, POLITICAL, SOCIAL.
MULTI-DISCIPLINARY INTELLECTUAL PERSPECTIVES
|Education Administration & Practices||Marketing||Computer Information Systems|
|Human Resource Systems & Practices||Economics||E-business / E-Commerce|
|Academic Affairs and Administration||Accounting||Telecommunication|
|Political Science||Supply Chain Management||Computer Science|
|Governmental Systems & Practices||Operations Management||Science & Technology|
|Intelligence Systems & Practices||Sociology & Social Science||Information Science|
|Health (Care & Management)||Art & Creativity||Security|
|Hospitality and Hospital Management||Communication & Linguistics||Health Science|
|Transportation Systems & Logistics||Knowledge Systems||Engineering / Mathematics|
|World History & Creative Arts||Management Information Systems||IEEE Innovations|
|World Bank & Foreign Aid Projects||Organizational & Behavioral Science||Environmental Issues|
|International Monetary Funds Systems||Educational Management & Practices||Scientific Human Intelligence|
|United Nations and the World||Behavioral Science||Computational Human Intelligence|
|Developed, Developing & Emerging Countries||Academic Advising & Counseling||Research and Development|
|Communications and Psychology||Ethical Science||Kinesiology Science|
***** All Research Philosophies are Encouraged! *****
(i.e. Quantitative, Qualitative, Hybrid and Triangulation Methodologies and Approaches)
Intellectbase Journals are listed in major publication directories: e.g. Cabell's, ProQuest, ABDC, Ulrich's Directory and JournalSeek and available through EBSCO Library Services. In addition, Intellectbase Journals are in the process to be listed in the following databases: ABI Inform, CINAHL, ACADEMIC JOURNALS DATABASE, Thomson SCI, Thomson SSCI and ERIC.
Submit Your Paper
All submitted papers must be in English and saved as a Microsoft Word compatible file (e.g. .doc, .docx, .rtf). Please attach and email your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first page(s) of ALL submissions must include: Specific Conference to which the paper is being submitted (e.g. Bangkok, 2013), Paper Heading, Title (e.g. Dr. Prof., Mr., Mrs., etc.), Name, Full Affiliation, Address, Phone, E-Mail for all authors, Paper Category (e.g. Abstract, Full Paper, RIP, etc.), Track to which paper is submitted (e.g. Business, Science, Education, etc.), a 200 - 500 word Abstract and a minimum of five (5) Keywords.
Please see below for specific paper category guidelines.
|SUGGESTED PAGE LIMIT
||SUGGESTED WORD COUNT
|7 - 15
||5000 - 7000
|5 - 12
||2500 - 5000
|1 - 4
||500 - 1500
|2 - 5
||1000 - 3000
|3 - 10
||1500 - 5000
|A3 Paper Size
||Research Title, Research Model or Framework
Text should be formatted for 8.5 x 11 inch paper, 11 point Arial Narrow font that is single-spaced, with one inch margins and left justified. References should generally follow Harvard or APA style guidelines.
The following is the suggested format for paper submissions:
- Paper Title
- ALL authors' Title (e.g. Dr, Mr, Mrs, etc.) & Name, Affiliation, Address, Phone, Email
- Specific Conference (e.g. Bangkok, 2013)
- Abstract and Keywords
- Introduction / Background / Objective
- Literature Review
- Methodology, Findings, Analysis & Discussion, etc.
- Conclusion, Limitations and Recommendations
- References - Harvard or APA Style is Required, Click here for Reference Style Guidelines.
- Tables, figures, etc. in their appropriate location in the paper (if applicable)
- Click here for a Paper Formatting Example
The Registration includes publication of your Full Paper in the conference proceedings. Each registered attendee will receive a choice* of a CD-ROM or Flash Drive of the proceeding at the conference (must indicate a preference in your email when returning the Copyright Form).
- Please indicate in the email the specific conference (e.g. Bangkok, 2013) and track (e.g. Business) to which the paper is being submitted.
- All submitted papers are peer reviewed and accepted papers are published in a refereed conference proceeding. Outstanding articles will be considered for publication in one of the 15 distinguished refereed journals.
- Intellectbase international reviewers task panel (RTP) will examine submitted papers with respect to originality, significance, clarity, methodology, evidence, creativity or technical soundness, academic quality, and their relation to the themes of the conference.
- The executive editorial board (EEB) will re-examine accepted articles in regards to the intellectual framework and their significance to society in general.
- Original papers exploring research challenges will be carefully reviewed for Intellectbase International Awards (IIA)!
- Papers that have already been accepted or are currently under review for other conferences or journals will not be considered for publication.
* _Where a preferred format (CD-ROM or Flash Drive) is not specified one week prior to conference commencement, a Flash Drive will be provided by default.
Please sign the copyright Form attached in the acceptance letter and indicate your preference (CD ROM or Flash Drive).
Conference participants who are only attending must also indicate their Preference.
|Up to February 22, 2013||$395.00
|February 22 - March 16, 2013||$450.00
|Up to February 22, 2013||$250.00
|Up to March 16, 2013||$150.00 ea.
|Up to February 28, 2013||$150.00 ea.
Additional Author Attendance
|Up to February 28, 2013||$195.00 ea.
*Note: The fee for Additional Author on a paper (not attending) is $150.00ea. Papers that are jointly written (where more than one author will be attending the conference) the fee for the second and subsequent authors attendance will be $195.00.
Register Now (Please take Advantage of the Early Registration)
Registration Fee Covers: Continental Breakfast, Conference Welcome Package, Full Refereed Conference Proceeding (choice* of Flash Drive or CD-ROM), Session Break Refreshments, Networking & Collaboration Opportunities, and Rooms Setup with Laptops and Projectors.
*Please note: Where a preferred format (CD-ROM or Flash Drive) is not specified one week prior to conference commencement, a Flash Drive will be provided by default
Register via Check or Money Order
Please send your registration fee, Check or Money Order, to the following address:
(Make checks payable to Intellectbase.)
- Intellectbase International Consortium
- 1615 Seventh Avenue North
- Nashville, TN 37208, USA
- ATTN: Dr. David King - Conference Chair
A 22% processing fee will be applied to all refunds. Cancellations received at least three weeks prior to conference date will be refunded 100% of registration fee (minus processing fee). Cancellations received 2-3 weeks to conference commencement are eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fee (minus processing fee). No refunds will be made within two weeks to the conference commencement or during the printing stage of the proceedings and Journals. All cancellations must be in writing, include Author's Name and Paper Title and be mailed to: Intellectbase International Consortium, 1615 Seventh Avenue North, Nashville TN 37208. Attn: Dr. David King (email@example.com).
Intellectbase International Conferences (IIC) 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - June 16, 2013
Atlanta, GA. USA - September 29, 2013
Las Vegas NV, USA - November 24, 2013
Email all papers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not receive an e-mail acknowledgment within one week after your electronic submissions, please contact us at email@example.com.
General Inquiries and Feedback
Intellectbase International Consortium
1615 Seventh Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37208
Las Vegas, USA
December 17-20, 2013
March 14-16, 2013
San Antonio, USA
April 11-13, 2013
May 23-25, 2013
Puerto Rico, USA - 2014
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
July 9-11, 2013
October 17-19, 2013
South Africa, 2014